“To invest correctly is the only and most efficient way to get rid of being poor and become rich”, as Tom Luis, the CEO of DayDeposit believes. And if you cannot call yourself a professional in management of finances yet, the main prerequisite for investment success is DayDeposit.com.
Formed in 2011, DayDeposit.com is a UK registered company. It is a company established to help customers create wealth through Bitcoin trading. It works with investors and financial experts to turn ideas into successful ventures. As a team of professional traders, we use the most effective investment and get high profits from trading. Advantage of this system is that you minimize the risks and do not waste time on trade. In addition, the break-even guarantee your investment backed by a reserve fund, that is, you do not suffer losses, as is the case with self-trading. We can guarantee that you will be more than satisfied with the investment results and high profits earned by investing with DayDeposit.
If you are not our customer yet and you are looking for safe investment of your money, join us right now and start earning in the most reliable programme in the market!
DayDeposit.comRULES & AGREEMENTS
Please read the following rules carefully before signing in:
- You agree to be of legal age in your country to partake in this program, and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years.
- DayDeposit.com is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of DayDeposit.com, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the DayDeposit.com and its Member.
- You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from DayDeposit.com are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Moreover, the information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
- All the data giving by a member to DayDeposit.com will be only privately used and not disclosed to any third parties. DayDeposit.com is not responsible or liable for any loss of data.
- You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter and not an investment advice.
- We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
DayDeposit.com is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to DayDeposit.com that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
- Don't post bad vote on Public Forums and at Gold Rating Site without contacting the administrator of our program FIRST. Maybe there was a technical problem with your transaction, so please always CLEAR the thing with the administrator.
- We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.
- DayDeposit.com reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation.
- If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.
Tom Luis is President of the DayDeposit Ltd. He is involved with all aspects of the business and has over 40 years of real estate industry experience in institutional, public and private sectors. Before joining DayDeposit, Tom was a senior officer with other major real estate companies where his responsibilities included acquisitions, asset management and disposition of properties across America.From 2010, he has been building up the team of Bitcoin mining and trading, which has achieved billions of wealth.
Tom Luis is a graduate of the Faculty of Applied Sciences at the University of Toronto and is registered as a Professional Engineer.
CEO of the DayDeposit Ltd
As head of DayDeposit Global Marketing and Communications, Lydia focuses on building the company's reputation, developing stronger client insight and relationships, innovating marketing approaches and ultimately fostering the growth of DayDeposit. Lydia is responsible for DayDeposit's global brand positioning, client events, creative platform development, digital marketing and social media, public relations and internal communications. Lydia joined DayDeposit in 2008 and has held various positions in the Client Capital Group, business development and marketing in both the UK and America.
Anna holds a BSc in Economics and Economic History from the University of Bristol.
Global Head of Marketing and Communications
Julian is the Director of the Fund Management team for the DayDeposit fund Safety and Opportunity Series. In this role, he is responsible for working with the Fund team to deliver fund performance from acquisition through disposition. He is also responsible for overseeing and executing all of the operational and reporting functions of the funds.
Julian graduated with Second Upper Honours from Nanyang Technological University Accountancy department and is a Chartered Accountant.
Fund Manager and Strategy device Expert
Roberto Bolen is a sought-after international commodity trader, an options expert and analyst. Roberto joined DayDeposit in 2013 and has worked extensively in different disciplines of institutional real estate investment management including finance, treasury, asset management, portfolio management and investor relations.He spent nearly 35 years on Wall Street, including two decades on the trading desk of Phillip Brothers. Roberto went on to work with a number of banks, hedge funds and traders in the world of commodities.
Roberto holds a BSc in Economics from the University of Toronto.
Technical Director and Service Manger
WHY CHOOSE US
Please read the following information to have a better understanding: